“Innate Project Management Software helps us to deliver the right projects with the right
resources at the right time”
Robert Farrell, VP - Program Office, Virgin Holidays
Project and Resource Management Software
Are you managing projects and services and struggling with spreadsheets or Microsoft Project? With a large percentage of high end project management systems ending up ‘just doing timesheets’, jumping straight from spreadsheets to enterprise level software is risky, expensive and can be very disruptive.
Why introduce another major project when you already have too many?
||Innate resource management software
||Heavy duty system|
|Risk in meeting objectives (1-10)||2-3||7+|
||Core Project Management Software Functionality ||Extra features that you don't really need ... or use? |
Innate Resource Management Software
Where effective resource management is a key objective, Innate can be the logical next step. It converts your spreadsheets into a robust multi-user system at a fraction of the cost, time and risk. Innate holds data centrally in SQL Server or Oracle and provides:
- Resource planning using web based spreadsheets that have a similar look and feel to Excel.
- Interactive Gantt charts, that show changes to resource and skill bottlenecks as work profiles are entered or modified.
- Comprehensive project management software capabilities.
- A simple reports editor that produces a comprehensive range of reports, including charts.
- Superb integration with Microsoft Project, if required.
With Innate, each user sees just the information that they need and the resource management process can be supported with the minimum of effort.
The resource management software is competitively priced, has great flexibility and is quick to implement.
We support more than 100 clients, each with 50 to 1,000 resources (and some much larger).
Virgin Holidays Case Study
Virgin Holidays is an award winning travel company that offers bespoke holidays across the globe.
They have a number of important projects, key activities and strategies to manage and needed simple, reliable and effective software in order to maximize the resources available, reduce project delays and improve resource management.
They chose Innate resource management software because:
- Innate provides a single, easy to use, hosted web application for all projects, resources and reporting.
- Through a variety of reports, Innate resource management software allows Virgin Holidays to maximize the resources available, giving potential headcount savings.
- Innate's home pages provide resource managers with visibility of up to date resource information, to make informed decisions.
- The resource management software's scenario function shows the impact of a new project on key resource areas, allowing Virgin Holidays to plan and prioritize accordingly.
- Ensuring that projects have secured and skill matched resources when required, reduces project delays.
View the Virgin Holidays case study
Welcom Software Case Study
Welcom Software provides cutting- edge business solutions to the supply chain and retail sectors. They faced the following challenges:
- Improve the management of demand from new projects on their resource pool.
- The need to rebalancing the workload dynamically as priorities and customer preferences change.
- Simplify the capture of billable time to speed up invoicing and reduce administrative effort.
Innate Resource Management Software was rolled out to 50 billable staff within 2 months and achieved a full return on investment within 6 months. Innate provided:
- Integration with Microsoft Project, so that projects could be scheduled around available resources.
- Rebalance the workload to overcome resource bottlenecks, using Innate’s scenario analysis.
- Deploying reports on manager’s home pages to highlight project performance and staff utilization.
- Working seamlessly with Oracle Financials for billing.
“Innate is the optimal resource management software for business that use Microsoft Project at the desktop and Oracle for their back office applications”
Gareth Burkhill-Howarth, Project Manager, Welcom Software
View the Welcom Software case study
If you are struggling with Microsoft Project or spreadsheets, Innate Resource Management Software is the next logical step.